lidraughts.org

Search "user:Rive12345"

23 posts found
General Draughts Discussion - How popular is draughts in Holland?#3

I think chess in Holland is actually more popular than draughts. Both chess and draughts are sometimes taught in primary schools. Just to get the children familiar, but so far I only have seen peo…

Rive12345
Correspodence Draughts - Open 1-day Correspodence Tournament #1#2

I will join, but only play Frisian. So depends if you allow this, or that you make it separate from the players playing Polish. I think the latter. In the latter case it will off course matter how…

Rive12345
Lidraughts Feedback - Bullet is maybe too fast#13

Or how Eric Rosen lost a game in his stream. https://youtu.be/mpv8DVH-Fqs?t=3605

Rive12345
Lidraughts Feedback - Bullet is maybe too fast#11

Thank you for all your responses. Although I am already familiar with the interface of lichess. I agree with Tim. The single click feature does not remove the ability to premove or the anticipation…

Rive12345
Lidraughts Feedback - Bullet is maybe too fast#3

Hmmm... but what about the way moves are inputted? I have used draughts GUIs that have a more easier way. It as follows: A piece sometimes has only one way to go to. If you click on that piece …

Rive12345
Lidraughts Feedback - Bullet is maybe too fast#1

I am trying to play bullet with draughts, but I think it is a bit too fast. Even if you are winning you often don't have the time to finish it and it is more a tactic of playing fast and win by flaggi…

Rive12345
Lidraughts Feedback - [Feature Request] Atomic Draughts#3

Another interesting variant that comes from the Frisian draughts community is called "FRYSK". You just play with the Frisian rules but start with 5 vs 5. So you just skip the opening theory and dive s…

Rive12345
Correspodence Draughts - Correspodence Draughts forum#2

Any players who want to play a game of Frisian with me?

Rive12345
Frisian - Opening theory 1#7

Yes, but black can also play 16-21 and be up a piece, there are no trading possibilities for that one. However, you can argue that it is worth it because of the positional benefit. Like a gambit in a …

Rive12345
Frisian - Opening theory 1#5

Whoops, I posted the wrong link. The original is open, but I cloned it for myself. But you already have seen it, so this is for other people. https://lidraughts.org/study/nL9B7i3q The Meike mov…

Rive12345
Reconnecting