lidraughts.org

Search "user:archange007"

18 posts found
Lidraughts Feedback - Tournament description not displayed in mobile app.#1

Hi to lidraughts team, Is it possible to have the tournament description displayed somewhere on lidraughts app? If space is an issue, maybe instead of next to it on the FAQ button would be an optio…

Archange007
Lidraughts Feedback - Well deserved promotion#1

Well deserved promotion to some draught federation webpage. imgur.com/a/wQ0pnvh It's maybe a good id to mention some great news of the chess world in the lidraughts website... like Georgiev just…

Archange007
Correspodence Draughts - Correspondence Tournaments#2

No problem.

Archange007
Lidraughts Feedback - Automatic capture option Opt-in Oput-out#1

While this is based on lichess code, I would suggest the implementation of automatic capture as a user-wise parameter (some user can opt for it, some others can chose not to opt for it). In chess, cap…

Archange007
General Draughts Discussion - Lidraughts App#2

Can't wait for that one.

Archange007
Lidraughts Feedback - Urgent need for language filtering#6

So other members of this community can understand the gravity of the issue, the message I am referring to is litterally "go fuck off, bastard, talk alot of shit" as a reply to a kind private message i…

Archange007
Lidraughts Feedback - Urgent need for language filtering#5

Any chance this community can expect this platform to block messages that contain harmful words in a private message (even when the other user initiating the conversation to invite kindly to participa…

Archange007
Lidraughts Feedback - Urgent need for language filtering#1

I think there is an urgent need for bad words filtering. I recently invited a player to a tournament, and the replay contained a bunch of very bad words. How to report it? And how to block future simi…

Archange007
Reconnecting